We highly appreciate your desire to share unique expertise with the WellDoneBy audience.
Readers value our content because they can find all their answers and make informed business decisions based on the tips of our experts.
If you like to talk to a wide audience through educational content with real-world examples, practical tips, and detailed explanations, we will be glad to accept your original copy.
Please, read below for the contributor guidelines.
Benefits you get
- You can talk to a global and interested audience in your domain
- You can popularize your experience and knowledge.
- You can introduce the global audience to your product.
- You can get more traffic and public awareness, as we share your content across social networks (FB, LI, and TWT).
Guest Writer Guidelines
We accept only 100% original copy that hasn’t been published anywhere before, including your own website.
*To be able to publish your article on our blog, you need to register your company in the catalog of our users https://welldoneby.com/users/. This condition is required.
The goals of our blog
Every article for WellDoneBy has to comply with the blog goals.
- Give readers information about business processes, challenges, tools with the help of case studies, real-world examples, and stats.
- Show readers why and how they can innovate and enhance their business with software.
- Help readers solve business challenges and make informed decisions by providing detailed, step-by-step instructions and informative visuals.
- Cover a topic comprehensively so that it answers all the questions of a reader.
The topics we specialize in
- Digital marketing
- Software development
- Software design
- Content design
The types of articles we accept
- How-to guides
- Case studies
- Startup tips
- Practical advice and guides for businesses
- Your copy has to be well-structured and properly aligned. Use subheaders, paragraphs, and lists to let your ideas flow smoothly.
- The text word count must be over 1000 words.
- The copy must be 100% unique and written in the third person.
- The text mustn’t be promotional. We accept only educational content.
- Include step-by-step instruction and examples, illustrated with screenshots or flowcharts.
- The text must be well edited and contain no mistakes in grammar, punctuation, or style.
- Provide a brief (one-two sentences) article summary under the title.
- Include Author bio for no more than 120 words.
- Add images, infographics, and videos to explain your ideas vividly. Include at the minimum two images to illustrate your points.
- You can use screenshots or other relevant graphics. Please, note that we do Not accept stock photos.
- Please, insert images into your text file and attach them to the form as PNG or JPEG files.
- Provide links to the resources, case studies, and info that support your argument.
- The domain authority (DA) and/or domain rating (DR) of the website should be 30 or higher.
- You can use your website link in the Author bio.
- Please note that we reserve the right to remove links from the text.
After you submit a post, our Editor will review it. Please note that we reserve the right to edit the content to improve readability before publication. It takes up to 14 working days to review an article. Posts that require heavy editing will be rejected. If we don’t reach back to you within this period, it means that your item doesn’t fit our readers.
If the text is valuable for the WellDoneBy readers and adheres to the publishing requirements, we will publish it and notify you.
Please, use our application form below to submit your article. Note that we accept only .doc or .docx files.
Submit a Guest Post
Thank you for your interest in contributing to WellDoneBy. We look forward to featuring your expertise on our blog.