Read till the end, and you’ll get a better understanding of each framework.
Advantages of Angular
- Directives. The framework extends HTML files’ functionality with directives.
- Code Structure. Templates allow producing apps with clean code.
- Testing. Angular supports unit and integration testing.
- Mobile and Desktop Compatibility. The framework can run on most web browsers.
Advantages of React
- Reusable components in Java. The library allows reusing components that have been integrated into other applications to realize the same functions.
- Good performance with Virtual DOM (Document Object Model). React uses virtual DOMs to avoid the problem of DOM updating. So, every time there is a change in the actual DOM, the virtual one changes immediately, and the speed of your application will not be interrupted.
- SEO-friendly development. React allows creating a user interface that can be accessed via various search engines.
Advantages of Vue.js
- Small size. The size of this framework is 18–21KB, and it takes no time for a developer to download and start using it.
- Ease of use. Developers can quickly add Vue.js to their web project because of its simple structure. If there’s any problem, developers can also trace the blocks with errors.
- Simple integration. Vue.js allows integration with the existing applications. So it can be used to build new applications as well as alter the existing ones.
- Two-Way Communication due to MVVM (Model–View–ViewModel) architecture, which makes it quite easy to handle HTML blocks.
React vs Angular vs Vue.js
Each of these frameworks and libraries has a stack of advantages. Is there a winner in the React vs Angular vs Vue.js battle? No, each framework is suitable for particular projects.
Angular is the most mature of the frameworks, has good backing in terms of contributors. It offers the whole package of advantages that any full-fledged framework possesses. Angular is your choice when:
- You don’t have time to find technologies to combine.
- The application you intend to build is large-scale with a lot of features.
- Your team is familiar with Java and C#.
- The development team prefers to use out-of-the-box solutions.
React is your choice when:
- You need to create a unique application with a high level of customization.
- You don’t have time limits and can spend some time on tool selection prior to starting the development process.
- Your app will have a lot of dynamic, data-intensive, and constantly changing content.
Vue.js is the newest framework of the three and, therefore, lacks resources. It means that knowledge sharing in this framework is still in the beginning phase.
Vue.js is your choice when:
- Your new app will be integrated into another application.
- Your team develops a large-scale solution.
On a final note
If you are still uncertain which framework or library is better for your application development, we’ll help you to choose the one depending on your project’s needs.